Sky high in the Dolomites
Ski Safaris with tour guide and mountaineer Markus Truhlar in the most beautiful mountains worldwide – the UNESCO World Heritage of the Dolomites: Skiing from dawn till dusk in the Dolomiti Superski carousel; fantastic snow-reliable slopes; sunrise & sunset in beautiful panoramic mountain cabins; & adventures in the snow on 300 sunny days a year!
OverviewWe’d love to organize your personalized ski safari in the Dolomites!
You want to spend carefree skiing days on the fantastic slopes of the Dolomites? We are your best choice for the planning & organizing of a personalized program for the skiing (snowboarding, ski touring, telemark skiing or freeride) trip of your dreams!
€ 240,00Daily individual guiding price, or daily guiding price for groups up to 6 people incl. VAT, excl. ski pass
€ 50,00Daily guiding price per person for groups starting from 7 people incl. VAT, excl. ski pass
Eco-friendly holidays5 cents per kilometer covered on skis are donated to environmental projects in the area
DetailsItinerary & participants:
- Number of participants per group: max. 12
- Normally, we start skiing each day at about 9 am, which makes us the first skiers on the slope. At 11 am we stop for a coffee-break, and at 1 pm we stop for lunch. While at the restaurants, we ask our participants not to unpack their own foods and to not bring foods away from the buffets when leaving. The guide will pick the best and most beautiful cabins for our meals!
- Our skiing program is organized according to the weather and snow conditions. Dolomiti Superski guarantees for snow-reliable slopes. The guide will consider all the participant’s skiing requests, but due to danger of storms and avalanches, not all wishes can be met. We ask that you please respect the guide’s decisions.
- In order to guarantee a great experience for all parties involved, we assume that all participants are fit and have the necessary skiing skills (even for black ski runs). We ask our guests to please respect our decision to not allow beginners to our safaris.
- In the case that a participant is holding the entire group back due to his/her poor skiing skills, the guide is entitled to exclude that person from the safari and suggest a different route. The said participant will not be reimbursed and will be required to pay for additional transfer expenses.
- Naturally, the guide will always try to find the best solutions for the entire group, taking into account financial and sporting considerations.
Safety & liabilities:
- We only ski on groomed slopes and don’t give skiing lessons.
- We are considerate of each other within the group. Due to security, the guide is not to be passed.
- By enrolling in the safari, the participant declares to be mentally and physically capable to take part in the trip. We ask that prior to arrival you please declare any and all diseases, disabilities, prescription drug use, etc.
- We ask you to please procure a travelling-, salvage- and sport-insurance.
- The guide cannot be prosecuted for injuries, misfortunes and illness.
- In case of an injury, the participant is reimbursed at the ski office for the ski pass (only if in possession of a medical certificate). According to the procured insurances, other expenses will be reimbursed by the insurance company.
- In order to prevent risks, injuries, misfortunes, etc. our guides are required to observe specified precautions at all times. Therefore, the participants are obliged to comply with the guide’s instructions.
- Participation in our safaris is at your own risk. No liability will be accepted by the event organizers for any damage (damage to or loss of property, death or injury) that the participant sustains to themselves or their property before, during or after the event in direct or indirect connection with this event, through their own fault or a third person's fault.
- Depending on the booked package (safari, freeriding, ski touring...)
- The ski pass can be booked in advance with us, but is not included in the package price.
- The current ski pass prices.
|Included in the package price:||Excluded from the package price:|
|Ski guide||Ski pass|
|VAT||Lunches & drinks|
- We recommend carrying cash for lunches and drinks as the possibility to pay with credit and/or bank card is not given at all cabins.
- Booking occurs via the online application form.
- The reservation is confirmed after the receipt of an advanced payment of 30% of the total cost, which has to be made not less than 10 days before the starting date of the booked package. Once the deposit is received, we will send you a confirmation and further information regarding your trip.
Raiffeisenkasse Überetsch - Truhlar Markus
BBAN: G 08255 58160 000300215333
IBAN: IT 33 G 08255 58160 000300215333
- The cancellation of your trip is free of charge, provided that written notice is received not less than 30 days before the starting date of the booked package.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received not less than 14 days before the starting date of the booked package, we retain a service charge of € 30.00.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received not less than 7 days before the starting date of the booked package, we retain a service charge of 50% of the total package price.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 days before the starting date of the booked package, we accept a replacement person or retain the full package price. However, we credit a sum of 50% of the total package price for another adventure trip of your choice.
- In case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organizer is entitled to cancel the said safari. All participants will be informed not less than 14 days before the starting date of the booked package, all executed payments will be reimbursed.
- Further claims are excluded.
Private ski guiding
All winter long
ski safari in the Dolomites