Sky high in the Dolomites
Ski Safaris with tour guide and mountaineer Markus Truhlar in the most beautiful mountains worldwide – the UNESCO World Heritage of the Dolomites: Skiing from dawn till dusk in the Dolomiti Superski carousel; fantastic snow-reliable slopes; sunrise & sunset in beautiful panoramic mountain cabins; & adventures in the snow on 300 sunny days a year!
OverviewArrival & departure: Sunday
Meetingpoint Col Raiser Mountain Hotelbar
One ski-run with luggage
Arrival at the Juac mountain cabin
Check-in & dinner
Meet & greet, program presentation
Pack for lodging change
Ski area Gardena / Belvedere / Arabba
Accommodation at the lovely Hotel La Montanara or Rifugio Fedaia
Pack for lodging change
Ski area Marmolada & Bustransfer zu the ski area Civetta
Last ski-run with luggage to the Averau mountain cabin
Pack for lodging change
First ski-run with luggage
Ski area 5 Torri & Cortina
Accommodation at the Lagazuoi mountain cabin
Pack for lodging change
Ski area Lagazuoi & Alta Badia
Return to the Juac mountain cabin
|» Friday:||Departure or private Ski day without Guide|
€ 870,00incl. 5 nights accommodation in mountain cabins with half-board & ski guide, incl. luggage transfers
Eco-friendly holidays5 cents per kilometer covered on skis are donated to environmental projects in the area
DetailsItinerary & participants:
- Number of participants per group: max. 10 (the groups are arranged the first day of the trip, based on skiing skills and reservation)
- Arrival should take place on the set arrival day before 4 pm at the bottom station “Col Raiser”, just above St. Christina, in Gardena. The last ascent of the “Col Raiser“ ski lift occurs at 4.30 pm (ticket price € 14,50). We meet at 4.45 pm at the bar of the “Col Raiser“ hotel, which is located directly beside the mountain station of the “Col Raiser” ski lift. Together, we ski to the Juac mountain cabin (one ski-run with luggage).
- Normally, we start skiing each day at about 8.30 am, which makes us the first skiers on the slope. Usually we stop for a coffee-break, and at around 1 pm we stop for longer lunchbreak. The guide will pick the best and most beautiful cabins for our meals!
- Our skiing program is organized according to the weather and snow conditions. Dolomiti Superski guarantees for snow-reliable slopes. The guide will consider all the participant’s skiing requests, but due to danger of storms and avalanches, not all wishes can be met. We ask that you please respect the guide’s decisions.
- If there are unforeseeable weather condition changes or the number of participants enrolled changes, accommodation alternatives may be necessary. In these cases, additional expenses are to be incurred by the participants.
- No trips canceled! The ski safari takes place at all events. In case of fewer than 5 participants, we have to bill a surcharge of € 100.00 per participant.
- Most of our basic and clean accommodations are located about 2000 meters above sea-level.
- Towels, bedding and showers are present at all cabins.
- Don’t forget your earplugs!
- The number of available beds at the cabins is limited. By booking early, the risk of our accommodations being fully booked is reduced. If need be, we will try and find comparable lodging alternatives.
- In order to guarantee a great experience for all parties involved, we assume that all participants are fit and have the necessary skiing skills (for all ski runs). We ask our guests to please respect our decision to not allow beginners to our safaris. For rather unathletic participants and seniors, we recommend preparing with light physical training and/or ski training.
- If the worst comes to the worst, the guide is entitled to exclude that person from the safari and suggest a different route. The said participant will not be reimbursed and will be required to pay for additional transfer expenses.
- Naturally, the guide will always try to find the best solutions for the entire group, taking into account financial and sporting considerations.
- We only ski on groomed slopes and don’t give skiing lessons.
- We are considerate of each other within the group. Due to security, the guide is not to be passed.
- By enrolling in the safari, the participant declares to be mentally and physically capable to take part in the trip. We ask that prior to arrival you please declare any and all diseases, disabilities, prescription drug use, etc.
- We ask you to please procure a travelling-, salvage- and sport-insurance.
- The guide cannot be prosecuted for injuries, misfortunes and illness.
- In case of an injury, the participant is reimbursed at the ski office for the ski pass (only if in possession of a medical certificate). According to the procured insurances, other expenses will be reimbursed by the insurance company.
- In order to prevent risks, injuries, misfortunes, etc. our guides are required to observe specified precautions at all times. Therefore, the participants are obliged to comply with the guide’s instructions.
- Participation in our safaris is at your own risk. No liability will be accepted by the event organizers for any damage (damage to or loss of property, death or injury) that the participant sustains to themselves or their property before, during or after the event in direct or indirect connection with this event, through their own fault or a third person's fault.
- We are taking care of the luggage transfer from cabin to cabin, so you can enjoy your skiing trip unburdened!
- Nevertheless, make sure to limit your luggage weight to a maximum of 7 kilograms, because some of the short ski-runs have to be made with your backpack (luggage with a maximum weight of three kilograms can be placed at the arrival/departure cabin).
- Towels and beddings are present at all cabins.
- We recommend all-mountain skis for our Dolomite Skisafari as we only cruise groomed slopes.
- If need be, you can rent your equipment on your arrival day at the “Intersport Skiverleih” in St. Christina. You can book your equipment rental online prior to your trip for a discount of 15%. When booking on site, you will be granted a discount of 10%. Either way, please indicate clearly that you are participating in our 'Dolomite ski safari with Markus Truhlar'!
- The ski pass is available upon Arrival the bottom station Col Raiser or at any Ski pass office in St. Ulrich or St. Christina.
- If you want to hit the slopes on your arrival and/or departure day without a guide, you can purchase the respective ski pass upon arrival in a ski office or at the bottom station Col Raiser in St. Christina. In this case, you won’t have to pay the € 14.50 for the ascent on arrival away. The current ski pass prices.
|Included in the package price:||Excluded from the package price:|
|Accommodation in Dobble rooms, 4- or 5-bed rooms & tax||Ski pass|
|Half-board||Lunches & drinks|
|Ski guide for 4 days of skiing||Parking fees € 8,00/ day|
|Luggage transport & transfers over the week i.e. bus tickets, shuttle, ...||Ascent on arrival € 14,50|
- We recommend carrying cash for lunches and drinks as the possibility to pay with credit and/or bank card is not given at all cabins.
- Booking occurs via the online application form.
- The reservation is confirmed after the receipt of payment of € 420,00 (for guiding & organization). Once the deposit is received, we will send you a confirmation and further information regarding your trip.
- The amount of € 450.00 for accommodation in cabins, luggage transport and transfers must be paid in cash on site.
Raiffeisenkasse Überetsch - Truhlar Markus
BBAN: G 08255 58160 000300215333
IBAN: IT 33 G 08255 58160 000300215333
- If written notice of your cancellation is received after your booking, we accept a replacement person or retain the full advanced payment.
- No trips canceled! The ski safari takes place at all events. In case of fewer than 5 participants, we have to bill a surcharge of € 100.00 per participant, with the option to cancel your trip free of charge.
- Further claims are excluded.
New shorter program with smaller rooms at the mountain cabins + luggage transport