OverviewWe’d love to organize your personalized ski safari in the Dolomites!
You want to spend carefree skiing days on the fantastic slopes of the Dolomites? We are your best choice for the planning & organizing of a personalized program for the skiing (snowboarding, ski touring, telemark skiing or freeride) trip of your dreams!
EquipmentDepending on the booked package (safari, freeriding, ski touring, snowboarding...)
- 1.200 km of snow-reliable slopes in the biggest and most beautiful ski carousel worldwide
- Skiing like the champs on the world-cup-slopes in Gardena, Alta Badia and Cortina
- Breathtaking moments and exclusive pleasures at the best mountain lodges in the Dolomites
€ 990,00Daily individual guiding price, or daily guiding price for groups up to 6 people incl. VAT, excl. ski pass
DetailsItinerary & participants:
- Normally, we start skiing each day at about 9 am, which makes us the first skiers on the slope. At 11 am we stop for a coffee-break, and at 1 pm we stop for lunch. While at the restaurants, we ask our participants not to unpack their own foods and to not bring foods away from the buffets when leaving. The guide will pick the best and most beautiful cabins for our meals!
- Our skiing program is organized according to the weather and snow conditions. Dolomiti Superski guarantees for snow-reliable slopes. The guide will consider all the participant’s skiing requests, but due to danger of storms and avalanches, not all wishes can be met. We ask that you please respect the guide’s decisions.
Safety & liabilities:
- We only ski on groomed slopes and don’t give skiing lessons.
- We are considerate of each other within the group. Due to security, the guide is not to be passed.
- By enrolling in the safari, the participant declares to be mentally and physically capable to take part in the trip. We ask that prior to arrival you please declare any and all diseases, disabilities, prescription drug use, etc.
- We ask you to please procure a travelling-, salvage- and sport-insurance.
- The guide cannot be prosecuted for injuries, misfortunes and illness.
- In case of an injury, the participant is reimbursed at the ski office for the ski pass (only if in possession of a medical certificate). According to the procured insurances, other expenses will be reimbursed by the insurance company.
- In order to prevent risks, injuries, misfortunes, etc. our guides are required to observe specified precautions at all times. Therefore, the participants are obliged to comply with the guide’s instructions.
- Participation in our safaris is at your own risk. No liability will be accepted by the event organizers for any damage (damage to or loss of property, death or injury) that the participant sustains to themselves or their property before, during or after the event in direct or indirect connection with this event, through their own fault or a third person's fault.
- Depending on the booked package (safari, freeriding, ski touring...)
- The ski pass can be booked in advance with us, but is not included in the package price.
- The current ski pass prices.
|Included in the package price:||Excluded from the package price:|
|Ski guide||Ski pass|
|VAT||Lunches & drinks|
- We recommend carrying cash for lunches and drinks as the possibility to pay with credit and/or bank card is not given at all cabins.
- Booking occurs via the online application form.
- The reservation is confirmed after the receipt of an advanced payment of 30% of the total cost, which has to be made not less than 10 days before the starting date of the booked package. Once the deposit is received, we will send you a confirmation and further information regarding your trip.
Raiffeisenkasse Überetsch - Truhlar Markus
BBAN: G 08255 58160 000300215333
IBAN: IT 33 G 08255 58160 000300215333
- If written notice of your cancellation is received after your booking, we accept a replacement person or retain the full advanced payment.
- The ski safari takes place from 4 participants. In case of fewer than 5 participants, we have to bill a surcharge of € 100.00 per participant.
- Further claims are excluded.
- If arrival is not possible due to the political situation (closed borders or quarantine regulations), we will offer a voucher for the following year.
Dolomite Skisafari € 870,005 days - € 1.190New shorter program with smaller rooms at the mountain cabins + luggage transport08.01 - 13.01.2023 (+ 4 Termin)Private ski guidingAll winter long - € 990ski safari in the Dolomites08.01 - 13.01.2023 (+ 1 Termin)Dolomite Skisafari € 870,005 days - € 790New shorter program with smaller rooms at the mountain cabins + luggage transport26.02 - 03.03.2023Dolomite Skisafari € 870,005 days - € 1.190New shorter program with smaller rooms at the mountain cabins + luggage transport19.02 - 23.02.2023